On the year of their 50th anniversary, Panorama, Marbella’s longest established real estate agency, was awarded for the second consecutive year the highest accolade for the category of BEST REAL ESTATE AGENCY SPAIN (SINGLE OFFICE) at the European Property Awards for 2020-2021 held online on the 11th December 2020. Panorama won again the 5-star variant of the award after competing against the best property professionals in Spain.
Due to the exceptional worldwide circumstances the awards were held online and the winners were announced via video that you can see below:
As a top winner for its category, Panorama is also nominated for BEST REAL ESTATE AGENCY (SINGLE OFFICE) in Europe. Award winners for this category will be announced at the overall International Property Awards ceremony, once all the regions have been already been announced.
Christopher Clover, Panorama’s owner and Managing Director, said: “It is a great honour to be awarded this magnificent recognition. Winning the award for best real estate agency in Spain is a reflection of our team’s joint effort, and of our commitment to clear and transparent communication and providing an unbeatable service to our clients. Little by little we have gathered together the best team of champions in our field we have ever had. This is perhaps the most fundamental reason for our success and longevity.”
International Property Awards
- The International Property Awards are the largest, most prestigious, and widely recognised property awards program throughout the regions.
- The Awards are in their 26th year and cover over 45 different residential and commercial categories. Regional heats are staged for Arabia, Europe, Africa, Canada, Central & South America, the Caribbean, USA, UK and Asia Pacific.
- These will be celebrated at gala presentation events in Bangkok, London and Toronto during the course of the year.
- The European Property Awards are judged by an independent panel of over 80 industry experts. Judging focuses on design, quality, service, innovation, originality, and commitment to sustainability.
- The judging panel is chaired by Lord Caithness, Lord Best, The Earl of Liverpool, and Lord Thurso, members of the House of Lords in the UK Parliament.
- The official Awards website is www.propertyawards.net